The Dunlop Force Evolution 120 launched in 2015 is regarded by some as perhaps the most popular squash racket from Dunlop of all time. This racket was used by world champion Nick Matthew. As the name of the Dunlop Force Evolution 120 suggests, the frame only weighs 120 grams. The racket has a surface of 490 cm2 and the balance is extra headlight. This makes the Dunlop Force Evolution 120 extremely agile and ideal for an attacking playing style. This racket was replaced by the Dunlop Hyperfibre+ Evolution 120 in 2017.
- Frame weight: unstrung 120 grams
- Construction: premium graphite
- Technology: Aero Profile / Parallel Strung / Aeroskin CX / Hyper Fibre / Glide Polymer / Hybrid Cross Section / Tapered Shaft
- Length: 68,5 cm
- Balance: extra head light
- Head size: 490 cm²
- String pattern: 14 x 18
- Racket is pre-strung.
- Grip: Hydramax Pro
- Racket cover: full-size cover included
- Colour: blue / black
- Successor of the: Dunlop Biomimetic Evolution 120
- Item# 773182